Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our secure servers located in the United States.
We DO NOT provide your personal identifying information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies (such as demographic data) to improve and personalize our services, and we may aggregate it for other purposes without identifying individual users.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a useful, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the Site's content and layout;
- tell you about service updates and promotional offers that we may occasionally offer; and compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that Users have violated copyright or other applicable law, or to protect our Users' rights or safety.
We may also share your personal information with:
- other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information; (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service)
- law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity.
Using Information from the CUB Energy Saver Web Site
The Site enables Users to share personal information and digital files in order to connect, collaborate, play and compete with one another.
You agree to use User information only for:
- CUB Energy Saver-related purposes that are not unsolicited commercial messages;
- using services offered through the Site, or
- other purposes that a User expressly chooses and consents to.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain pages of the Site to help analyze our web page flow, customize our services, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies are that:
- Most cookies are "session cookies," meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
No spam, spyware or spoofing
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
Your information is stored on servers located in the United States. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. However, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other Users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the Site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.