Are you looking to set up new service with Entergy? Starting service with Entergy has never been easier. To help you navigate the process, we have put together a comprehensive guide that will walk you through everything you need to know.
What Information Do I Need to Set Up New Service?
Before you begin, it’s important to have the necessary information on hand. Here’s a list of what you’ll need to provide to set up new service with Entergy:
- Valid street address, also known as “911 address,” issued by the local authority
- Mailing address (if your mailing address is different from the street address supplied above)
- Name that you intend to register your electric service (must be at least 18 years of age)
- Driver’s license number and state of issue
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Daytime telephone number or a contact person (to reach you should a question arise concerning your service or location)
Electric Service Requirements:
- What size of electric service do you require? (100, 200, etc. amp service)
- Is the electrical service classified as underground or overhead?
- Is your request for temporary or permanent electric service?
- If for temporary service, has your temporary service pole been set at your location?
- Is your meter base set and ready for service?
How to Set Up New Service with Entergy
Now that you have all the necessary information on hand, let’s walk through the steps to set up new service with Entergy:
- Visit the Entergy Website
Head to the Entergy website at www.myentergy.com/s/newservice.
- Click on Your State
Select your state from the drop-down menu to access the appropriate application form.
- Fill Out the Application Form
Enter your information in the appropriate fields, including your account information, electric service requirements, and contact information.
- Submit Your Application
Once you have completed the application form, submit it to Entergy.
- Wait for Approval
Entergy will review your application and contact you to confirm your service request.
- Schedule an Appointment
Once your application has been approved, you will be contacted to schedule an appointment for the installation of your electric service.
That’s it! With these simple steps, you can set up new service with Entergy in no time.
Setting up new service with Entergy has never been easier. With the information provided in this guide, you will be able to navigate the process with ease. Remember to have all the necessary information on hand and follow the steps outlined above to set up your service quickly and efficiently.
If you have any further questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact Entergy directly.
- What is the cost of setting up new service with Entergy?
The cost of setting up new service with Entergy will depend on a variety of factors, including your location, the size of your electric service, and the type of service you require. To get an accurate estimate, please contact Entergy directly.
- How long does it take to set up new service with Entergy?
The time it takes to set up new service with Entergy will depend on a variety of factors, including the complexity of your request and the availability of the necessary resources. On average, it can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks to set up new service.
- Can I set up new service with Entergy online?
Yes, you can set up new service with Entergy online. Simply visit the Entergy website at www.myentergy.com/s/newservice and follow the prompts to complete the application form.
- Do I need to provide a copy of my driver’s license and Social Security number to set up new service with Entergy?
Yes, you will need to provide a copy of your driver’s license and Social Security number to set up new service with Entergy. This information is required to verify your identity and ensure that you are the authorized party requesting the service.